- Chronic and acute disease management
- End of life/palliative care
- Falls prevention
- Health care system navigation
- In-home interdisciplinary assessments
- Linkages to community support services for clients and caregivers.
- Medication management
- Ongoing case management
- Support to caregivers
- Teaching, training and clinical rotations for health science students, residents and trainees
House Calls clients have access to every member of our team. In addition to our primary care providers, other services are available to enhance clients’ ability to live at home, including connections to support services within the community.
The House Calls team offers comprehensive and ongoing primary care with an emphasis on providing continuity of care for our clients. The team works with hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, and transitional care units to facilitate safe discharges and transitions home.
House Calls provides end of life care to clients who become palliative while under the care of House Calls and when deemed appropriate. This is comprised of symptom and pain management and recommendations for improving clients’ comfort at home.